Monday, December 29, 2008

More Hanukkah pictures







This time from Hanukkah at grammy's house with latke and a stuffed dreidel (we didn't tell him it was the dog's). Grammy's friends were there and they played with Jake to help keep him distracted, but he was not fond of the latke making process which required Momma and Grammy to be someplace he couldn't go (spattering oil and all).

It appears that Mr. Jake is getting two top molars. He skipped right over the canines (he's not much of a meat eater anyway) and he still only has those two tiny teeth on the bottom but we're getting the first molars on the top on both sides at once (as usual) so, needless to say, someone hasn't been in a very good mood lately. He had a 30 minute nap yesterday and woke up in the night. Poor little guy. I'm sure we'll both be glad when this is over!

Add "apple" to the list of words. I'm keep track for the doctor's appointment (you know they're going to ask) and I'm up to 14. Plus 7 signs. See, I knew he was brilliant!

This weekend we also went to Fairy Tale Town. Jake was a little hesitant (he's still a little young for the other kids to be moving so fast) but he loved the train (of course) and the slide. He went down the slide many times always asking for "more" at the bottom. He's going to be a little roller coaster junkie! Without Momma, clearly, since they scare me to death.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is Trevor... I volunteer to take him on the roller-coasters!
(Can I? Can I? Pleeease?!?)
- Fun to see the updates!
~ Trev ~