Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's a family thing

I want to take a moment to introduce the most unusal family dynamic I have ever seen. We were informed by Jake on the way back from Sonoma Sunday that Binky missed his daddy. When asked who Binky's daddy was, he informed us that Murphy is Binky's daddy. Later that night we got the entire family structure.















Murphy (bear) is Binky's daddy.
Merely (meercat) is Binky's mommy.
Magic Lion (lion, obviously) is Binky's abuela (grandma). However, it is unclear whether he/she is the parent of Murphy or Merely. Odd either way based on both species and size.
Meow (cat) is Binky's brother.
Wolfie (wolf) is their pet. As is Pony (horse).

And you thought Thanksgiving at YOUR house was odd.

2 comments:

Robin said...

What a great imaginatio! I'm glad Binky has such a cool family. {: >

The Womb Warrior said...

lol! I got such a kick out of this post! I reember doing the same thing with my stuffed animals as a kid. Thanks for sharing. =)